What can I offer as a Life Coach?
A coaching experience is always dynamic and includes:
- One Free Inquiry Call: This 45-minute scheduled phone call gives us time to discuss your day-to-day activities and any changes you want to make in your personal or professional life. It gives me an opportunity to answer your questions and you an opportunity to experience a taste of coaching.
Please contact me to schedule a free inquiry call at Sheilamh67@gmail.com or call 208-449-9019
If you decide to continue coaching, we will contract on a monthly basis. The standard monthly arrangement is:
- Two/Three/Four Coaching/Consulting Sessions Each Month: You call me at a previously-scheduled day and time. Using a coaching prep form that you complete before each call, we talk about your wins and accomplishments in moving toward desired changes and any challenges or resistance you faced in moving forward. Then we focus in on your coaching needs for that call and work to discover where you are now and where you want to be. Toward the end of each session, we discuss forward action steps, strategies to help you reach your goals, and any support or accountability you might require.
- Unlimited Access: You may contact me throughout the month by email or brief 10-15 minute phone calls to ask a question or share a victory.
There are 3 levels of Life Coaching available based upon your needs:
Gold Level: 4 times a month for $250 for 60-minute sessions
Silver Level: 3 times a month for $160 for 45-minute sessions
Bronze Level: 2 times a month for $90 for 30-minute sessions
Core Gift Interview and Life Coaching Discussion: $100 for 90-minute session
Clifton Strengths Assessment and Life Coaching Review: $100 for 90-minute session
Be sure and ask about my COVID-19 special which includes a 3-month Introductory rate!
****Other arrangements can be tailored to meet your specific needs. ****
For the Budget-minded:
- Group Coaching: This is a more economical choice for some clients, or those who wish to gain more discovery through a group process consisting of 6-8 participants. Group Coaching is set up around specific topics, such as Parenting or Parenting Issues with Special Needs Children or Healthy Living. Groups will meet weekly or twice a month, depending upon the needs of the group. Contact me if you are interested in signing up for the next group! The cost of Group Coaching is $200 for 8 sessions or $150 for 6 sessions. Group Coaching can meet locally or via teleconference line. For those who are interested in a special deal, please contact me!
As your life coach I will:
- Manage the coaching process, though you will determine the agenda.
- Walk beside you encouraging you to stretch and dream beyond your self-imposed limits.
- Give you my full attention during our coaching calls.
- Ask challenging questions to enrich your life.
- Encourage you to explore all of your possibilities.
- Sometimes make requests of you that you can accept, modify or reject.
- Be a reflective listener hearing not only your words but also your heart.
- Encourage your strengths while being honest, direct and objective about the things that hold you back.
- Provide support and accountability for your forward action steps.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to the International Coach Federation code of ethics.
I am passionate about and also can consult on:
- Parenting issues/behavioral interventions, especially with special needs kids
- Healthy Living
- Strategizing successful transitions
- Creating self-care habits
Contact me today to schedule an initial consultation, which will help you determine if Life Coaching may be right for you.
Together we can help you reach your God-given potential.
Let’s get started! Call: 208-449-9019 or E-mail me at Sheilamh67@gmail.com!